Friday, June 22, 2012

FOSSIL

if you ask me what i LOVE besides handbags...shoes...blouse and dress...2 layers chiffon of hijab...korean drama and movies...i would answer i LOVE watch!!!

i LOVE SWATCH and CASIO watches...basically diz two brand of watch with a very different styles...and dat is why i LOVE them....SWATCH with colourful and attractive design...i bought my Swatch on 2008...and it is almost for years ago...my Swatch is gold!!! hahaha...dun know why i bought diz kind of design...probably because its gold and i tried to be more feminine...yeay...

CASIO on the other hand...is simple but elegant...so i bought my Casio watch this earlier year 2012...juz because of...i really love my Swatch and i did noticed dat there was a small scratch on it...oh no!!! and because it is gold so its a bit sensitive...the colour of the gold began to faded away...uwaaa....and dat point made me decide to buy another watch with a simple design and in silver...

and now...well honestly...i'm ''craving'' for a Fossil watch...so i begin my research at their official website
www.fossil.com seriously...so many gorgeous and attractive watch....to be mine...hahaha
and for me...Fossil is full of vintage and classic design... =)






ohhh honey...why are you so beautiful????when can you be mine????

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...