Wednesday, October 5, 2011

10 Things I HATE About You


I hate the way u talk to me,
And the way u cut your hair.
I hate the way u drive my car,
I hate it when u stare.
I hate ur big dumb combat boots
And the way u read my mind.
I hate u so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way u're always right,
I hate it when u lie.
I hate it when u make me laugh,
Even worse when u make me cry
I hate it when u're not around,
And the fact that u didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate u,
Not even close…
Not even a little bit…
Not even at all...



p/s : a very cute and nice movie...
featuring Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger...
Let's not hating each other...
People make mistakes...
And we are not perfect..
P.E.A.C.E

2 comments:

Iwanski said...

wahh.. ini celita... zaman kite skolah dulu.. =)

Misz Pinky Eyes said...

kan kan...zaman skola kiter dolu2...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...