Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lagu PJJ = Percintaan Jarak Jauh

SEPI SEORANG PERINDU by Jamal Abdillah

Bilaku rindu padamu
Terasa kuatnya cintaku
Terbangkit resah terpandang wajahmu
Bertambahlah kasih sayangku

Sesaat kau tak ku pandang
Terasa sepinya jiwaku
Tertunggu aku hadirnya dirimu
Walaupun sekelip mata

Betapa sepinya hidup seorang perindu
Dihanyut oleh keresahan
Rindu hatiku tak jemu padamu
Selagi kau masih ku cinta

Biar apa pun yang memisahkan
Namun ku tetap menyintaimu
Selagi hidup belum berakhir
Selagi itu ku merinduimu

Ku seorang perindu sepi
Tak jemu ku terus menanti

LONG DISTANCE by BRUNO MARS

There's only so many songs
That I can sing to pass the time
And I'm running out of things to do
To get you off my mind
Ooohh,no

All i have is this picture in a frame
That I hold close to see your face every day

With you is where I'd rather be
But we're stuck where we are
And it's so hard,you're so far
This long distance is killing me
I wish that you were here with me
But we're stuck where we are
And it's so hard,you're so far
This long distance is killing me

It's so hard,it's so hard
Where we are,where we are
You're so far,this long distance is killing me
It's so hard,it's so hard
Where we are,where we are
You're so far,this long distance is killing me

Now the minutes feel like hours
And the hours feel like days
While I'm away
You know right now I can't be home
But I'm coming home soon,coming home soon

All i have is this picture in a frame


Here Without You by 3 Doors Down
A hundred days had made me older
since the last time that I've saw your pretty face

A thousand lights had made me colder and 
I don’t think I can look at this the same

But all the miles had separate
They disappear now when I’m dreaming of your face

I’m here without you baby
but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only you and me

The miles just keep rollin
as the people either way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
but I hope that it gets better as we go

I’m here without you baby
but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl it’s only you and me

Everything I know,
and anywhere I go
it gets hard but it won’t take away my love
And when the last one falls,
when it’s all said and done
it get hard but it won’t take away my love

I’m here without you baby
but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl it’s only you and me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...